super week!April 29, 2009 at 8:40 pm | Posted in exercise, food, plans | 3 Comments
Tags: exercise, food, plan, work
it’s only wednesday and so far my week has been filled with at least 14 days worth of awesome.
1) two days totally off from work, and at least one but maybe two (or three) more days of nice, quiet empty office, perfect for me to get tons done.
2) booked vacation tickets to colorado and have a hotel room in a place that looks like a castle and also has excellent reviews on the interwebs. i plan to pretend to be a princess and be rescued from a dragon at least once.
3) extra extra good news at work. will discuss more later.
4) FUN package from marianne for winning the coconut BSI. not only did i get two lovely big bags of the absolutely amazing coconut mango lime biscotti (they will be gone before i know it – guess i’ll have to learn to make them myself), she also threw in an awesome bar of fair trade + organic chocolate (pineapple, coconut, banana & lime. how appropriate!) and a super cute card. thanks marianne! i have decided that the world definitely needs more mailed baked goods.
my tempo run this evening was good. i’m down to only being 2 seconds per km slower than my target pace which is completely negligible. i am happy about that. feels like i’m getting back on track, after the bike race. tomorrow morning, i’ll do a swim workout to give my knees a break before the weekend’s 11 mile run.
and before i hit the pillows, i will make note of a few more awesome things i found this week:
– yoga is yummy! *love* yogadownloads has a new rival in my life.
– live simple – bobbi’s challenge after my own heart for you to greenify yourself
and finally, the craziest bag that i absolutely *must* get for the biker in my life. i see it making our race mornings smooth and easy.
take good care!